The Fast Cuda.
One of our more famous muscle cars that was used in the Fast & Furious movie franchise and is widely recognized as the “Fast Cuda”. Built by Salvaggio Automotive Designs, currently known as SpeedKore, this 1970 Plymouth Cuda is a great mix of classic styling, some unique power and styling features like the 540ci Keith Black Hemi and a mean stance.
- Custom built Salvaggio Designs “Cudanator”
- Keith Black HEMI
- Jag Type Rear End
- Fiske Wheels
- Custom Shaved Nitto Tires
- Pistol Grip Shifter
- Fast & Furious Hero Picture Car
- Universal Studios Feature Vehicle
- Forza Horizon 2 Video Game Fast & Furious Feature Car
- Forza 7 Video Game Launch Commercial + Feature Car